Headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, TTI, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway company, celebrated its 45th anniversary in 2016 as the world's leading authorized distributor specialist offering passive, connector, electromechanical and discrete components. TTI's extensive product line and supply chain solutions have made the company the distributor of choice for industrial, military, aerospace and consumer electronics manufacturers worldwide. TTI is ever growing and employs more than 5,600 people at more than 100 locations throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
Forbes has named TTI, Inc. one of America’s Best Mid-Size Employers for 2018!
TTI is flexible to be a part time or full time opportunity for a Receptionist. The Director of First Impressions is accountable for answering and routing all incoming telephone calls for Corporate Headquarters. Greets visitors at Corporate Headquarters and determines visitor’s nature of business and directs visitor to proper destination.
- Ensures high-quality company first impressions by answering and routing incoming telephone calls in a cheerful, courteous and timely manner.
- Provides support to corporate personnel by taking clear, concise and correct messages as requested.
- Provides support for the Information Services department by performing a variety of clerical duties as time permits.
- Provides assistance in building security by notifying designated staff of security breaches.
- Ensures an organized work area by maintaining a neat and orderly appearance of work station and lobby area.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or GED required. One to three years related experience required.
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Possesses excellent telephone etiquette and oral communication skills.
- Ability to type of 40 words per minute.
- Knowledge of various computer software packages.
- Possesses strong organizational skills
- Possesses interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time.
- Exhibit manual dexterity to dial a telephone, to enter data into a computer terminal; to perceive and read a computer screen and printed material with or without vision aids.
- Detect and understand speech at normal levels and on the telephone; converse in audible tones so that others may understand clearly in person and on the telephone; ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
TTI, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability, veterans’ status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.