Come join our team as a Manager of Accounting!
Samaritan Health Services is searching for a Manager of Accounting to supervise and provide direction for all general accounting functions including payroll, accounts payable, and full general ledger accounting. This role will be responsible for the development and implementation of accounting policies and procedures, internal accounting controls, and internal audit functions. The ideal candidate will have experience in process improvement and change management.
- Develop and maintain websites, newsletters, emails, social media campaigns
- Contribute to marketing and creative brainstorm initiatives
- Identify and propose internal or external ideas and initiatives to help promote general awareness of company brand
- CPA or Master’s degree in a related field required.
- Experience or training with computer applications, especially spreadsheets is required.
- Two (2) years experience in a management role, and five (5) years experience doing the full scope of accounting work for a business required.
- Full scope accounting experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
- Experience in process improvement and change management preferred.
Samaritan Health Services is a not-for-profit regional health system that brings together community hospitals, physician clinics and health insurance plans to serve more than 250,000 residents of Oregon’s Benton, Lincoln and Linn counties. We are powered by our people, fueled by teaching and learning, and focused on our mission of Building Healthier Communities Together.
Join us as a Manager of Accounting!
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Full Scope Accounting: 5 years (Required)