Vi is a leader in the senior housing industry providing quality homes, care and services that allow older adults to live life to its fullest. Our continuing care retirement communities are located in prime locations across the United States. Vi seeks passionate, service-focused employees who want to make a difference in the lives of older adults.
If you are an experienced HR professional, enthusiastic about working with a leadership team to positively impact business results, then consider this exciting opportunity.
The Human Resources Manager works in a variety of areas including employee relations, training & development, recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits and administration of HR policies and programs. This position advises and counsels senior management and participates as a decision maker regarding employment and workplace practices; and contributes to the successful operation of the community as well as employee and resident satisfaction.
- Minimum of 5 years prior HR generalist experience with demonstrated leadership skills. Senior living/hospitality industry experience a plus.
- Ability to organize and prioritize effectively to ensure timely completion of all responsibilities.
- Excellent analytical and deductive reasoning skills, excellent judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication and platform speaking skills.
- Knowledge of federal and state laws, and compliance requirements. Knowledge of Assisted Living (AL) regulations regarding healthcare employees is preferred.
- Broad financial acumen.
- Ability to analyze and manage HR expenses.
- Computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and an HRIS.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to manage external resources, e.g. contractors, vendors, agencies, etc.
- College degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- Bilingual is a plus.
If you are looking for an exceptional place to work, learn and grow, then consider this opportunity.