Small Law Office specializing in Immigration/ Asylum law is seeking a Part-Time Paralegal/Legal Assistant. Will work under experienced Senior Counsel. Bilingual (English/Spanish) a MUST! Requirements include:
- Familiar with USCIS Forms including Asylum, Family Based Petitions, DACA, etc.
- Knowledge of Immigration Court filings, procedures, preparing document submissions.
- Ability to deliver under time constraints.
- Well organized, able to work independently, multi-task, prioritize assignments in fast-paced environment
- Ability to write cover letters.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite- (SharePoint experience preferred)
- 1-3 years of Immigration Law experience
Job Type: Part-time
Hours per week: