Meet our professionals
An employer of choice
We are looking to hire a QA tester to join our dynamic team in Lafayette, Louisiana!
CGI tester will responsible for the all aspects of quality for the developed system / solution.
Initially, this project will leverage a traditional waterfall methodology and then transition to Agile. The new solution will be the center of a "Ecosystem" of multiple system integration points.
The selected candidate will join a large housing inventory and case management program that integrates with over 12 enterprise applications.
Fundamentally the system will be built with the following high level tools / technologies:
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Web Application User Interface: Angular 5 + Bootstrap
- Backend: .NET Core 2.0 / REST
- Workflow and Rules Engine: Decisions
- System Integrations: RabbitMQ, IBM ESB
- JIRA, Bitbucket, Web Services, ETL
CGI QA tester will be responsible for performing thorough testing of the application. Quality Assurance Analysts will also be responsible for executing manual test cases, for creating pre-go live test documentation, and for participating in the development of automated test scenarios
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Excellent quality experience, excellent communication skills, ability to work closely with project teams, dedication to the successful delivery within tight timelines, leveraging both traditional and Agile project management methodologies. Understanding of the technologies to be used.
Experience working with complex integration points required.
1. Government experience a plus.
2. Understanding or Reasonable Accommodation's a plus.
3. Masters or Bachelors Degree in Business Management or Computer Science or a related discipline, at least 3 years of solid experience delivering in IT or equivalent.
4. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
5. Excellent written skills.
6. Ability to work as part of a high performance team in a fast-paced environment.
7. Ability to deliver regular quick updates and system solutions and communicate issues to team QA Lead.
What you can expect from us:
- Quality Assurance/QA Strategy
- Communication (Oral/Written)
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.