- Generating and handling traffic
- Leasing apartments
- Qualifying prospects
- Preparing lease documentation and completing move-in procedures
- Convey resident service requests to the Maintenance Staff
- Assist the manager with competition market research
- Handle telephone and internet traffic
- Showing “ready” apartments
- Computer literacy in MS Word, e-mail
High School Diploma required; college degree ideal. Drug test, criminal background check and reliable transportation required. This position is also responsible for complying with all state, federal and/or local laws relating to Fair Housing.
Please send your resume via email to email@example.com. Or contact our Corporate Office at 770-518-2400 if you have any questions.