Our client, one of the fastest growing companies in the world is currently in search for a Network Strategy Project Manager. This company is a fortune 50 global company that has partnerships around the world with other cutting edge companies across numerous industries. The Network Strategy Project Manager will be responsible for creating, prioritizing, and developing business cases for strategic plans and projects, with short and long term initiatives that enable the overall long-term vision of the Company to meet our growth and Customer Service objectives. Develop overall network strategy and develop an integrated approach, conduct cost/return on investment analysis, and align leadership. Provide cross functional project management in all phases of projects with objective of attaining project's stated objectives and Internal Rate of Return (IRR). Role model and demonstrate the Company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Develop strategic initiatives and projects which enhance our Logistics network capabilities to meet Company growth and Customer Service objectives. Develop and identify strategic initiatives/projects, including scope and approach for each project, recommendations for project timelines and strategic enhancements, preparation of schedules, agreements, and coordination of contractors, vendors and consultants, as well as department project managers.
- Initiate projects by recommending cost saving/productivity enhancing alternative solutions.
- Develop and align leadership for long-term strategy. Focus includes project identification and scope, schedule, budget, and long-term benefit streams.
- Ensure all major projects include risk analysis and contingency planning will maintain service levels in the event of unplanned interruptions or delays.
- Evaluate construction and business activity versus the schedule and anticipate problems.
- Ensure proper documentation occurs throughout projects and provide regular updates to company leadership on progress on major projects.
- Communicate and coordinate cross functionally to accomplish goals and build relationships regarding all aspects of projects including but not limited to: store operations, information systems, procurement, operations management, senior management, as well as capital, expense, and non-capital expenditures.
- Develop and implement transition plans that ensure acceptable store service level, lowest practical cost and least interruptions to operations during all business and product moves within DC projects, whether they be remodels, product sourcing changes between DC's, store order and delivery schedule changes, and significant transportation routing changes.
- Coordinate project activities in order to minimize impact to operations and maximize EBITD.
- Perform close out functions (i.e. reanalysis of IRR) ensuring reanalysis accurately reflects project performance against expectations. Develop RFPs and manage vendor bidding process. Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- 7 years direct project management experience
- 3 years experience in business process re-engineering or process improvement
- Supply chain knowledge
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- Excellent organization, prioritization and leadership skills
- Proficient in Excel/Word
- Ability to communicate to all levels within organization
- Ability to meet project deadlines Effective written/presentation skill
- Ability to travel independently
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Experience with DC design
- Experience in working systems within an end-to-end Supply Chain
- Experience in network strategy or capital management
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.