Pritchard Brown LLC, an established manufacturing firm, is seeking an experienced Mechanical CAD Designer for our Engineering department. The ideal candidate will have intermediate to advanced skill level in AutoCAD 2015, 2-D in special and 3-D modeling, as demonstrated by a minimum of 5 years work experience. This is not a work from home position. The job requires to work onsite at our facility in Baltimore, Maryland.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Works closely with sales and electrical engineers in preparing initial job submittals and site layouts for customers ensuring they meet company and industry standards and codes.
· Prepare detailed blueprints and diagrams of generator enclosures, including dimensions and fastening methods within the parameters of the approved submittal
· Work with shop manufacturing, purchasing and sales to identify and resolve all design issues.
· Create instruction manuals and kits as required in the field
· Investigate and document product design changes / improvements.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour
- AutoCAD 15: 5 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift