Semi-retired successful entrepreneur is seeking a Chief Legacy Officer to assist him in creating and defining his legacy. The legacy may range from collaborating on writing various books, to creation and funding of organizations and projects which will benefit segments of society, to ideas that are only limited by the creativity of the candidate. This is a new and planned full-time position.
Candidates should be creative, energetic, self-starting, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be social media and tech savvy, and have a high-level of interpersonal proficiency.
I am not certain the world can be changed, but I am certain that meaningful impacts can be made.
Please provide your resume, salary requirements, and a brief cover letter why you are qualified for this unusual position.
Job Types: Contract, Part-time, Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lincolnwood, IL 60712: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Strategic planning: 1 year (Required)
- Leadership: 1 year (Required)
- Social media management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: In person