Introducing Peacock, NBCUniversal’s new streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies, exclusive originals, kids programming and current hits, with timely news, sports and pop culture. All together. All in one app.
In preparation for our launch in 2020, we are building a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture. Join us if you would like to be a part of this exciting initiative.
Senior PMO Analyst, Technology Delivery, Peacock
The Senior PMO Analyst will collaborate with leaders and stakeholders across the Technology Delivery Direct to Consumer department to ensure proper coordination and execution of activities related to program management, communications, and training of governance best practices. The position requires significant interaction with cross-functional departments within the organization and excellent communication and relationship management skills.
Support the direct to consumer portfolio, focusing on PMO governance and program management best practices
Develop relationships within the global technology delivery team as well as cross functional teams
Access portfolio, programs, and program health, including dependencies, critical path, roadmaps, and analysis within Technology Delivery PMO team on a weekly basis
Develop processes and tool standards for program and project management
Assist in implementing and maintaining resource management and capacity planning efforts for Technology Delivery
Analyze portfolio and program reporting outputs for data integrity, trends, themes, and improvement opportunities
Maintain portfolio view of change/ risk/ status through the PPM tools and exporting data for various levels of leadership presentations
Prepare materials for program reviews with leadership board meetings
Support program managers needs related to program management processes and tools; troubleshoot program management application issues, as needed
Maintain library of portfolio and program management tools, templates, and documentation
Create and maintain training materials to ensure program managers are trained in the current processes and standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Communications, Technology, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a Portfolio Program Management Office or PMO analyst or PM analyst role.
- Experience with various PMO methodologies such as a mix of Waterfall/Agile/Scrum/Kanban
- Experience in governance best practices including the intake process, prioritization, resource management, and quality control
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to relate complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Visio, Word, Excel, MS Project, SharePoint, Confluence, Jira, Smart Sheets, Clarizen and/or related applications
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly, capable to pivot and focus on competing initiatives, as well as manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Train, coach, and support global technology delivery team PMO governance, tools, reporting, and best practices
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.