Great opportunity to show off your passion for data, reporting, analytics and data warehousing. Medline's BI team may have the perfect fit for you!
This person will be responsible for developing and maintaining distributed products business intelligence, data warehousing and reporting solutions. This individual will also create and maintain detailed business requirements, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for our business.
To be successful in the role, you need strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills, ability to influence across business functions and manage stakeholders’ expectations effectively. You will work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment that requires you to be detail-oriented and comfortable in working with multiple business and technical teams.
- Responsible for business requirements gathering and proposing BI solutions.
- Responsible for designing automated solutions for recurrent reporting (daily/weekly/monthly).
- Responsible for native HANA modeling for data warehouse.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy objects in SAP HANA.
- Performance tune information models in SAP HANA and other BI applications.
- Responsible for developing complex SQLs and procedures in TIBCO data virtualization
- Translate business requirements to technical specifications.
- Responsible for data analysis and technical design.
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting.
- Responsible for query performance tuning and ETL (extract, transform, and load) in order to troubleshoot issues.
- Publish, analyze and improve management information dashboards, operational business metrics decks and key performance indicators.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field; or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 4 years in consulting or similar analyst position implementing data warehouse, data mart or HANA models.
- Proven experience with ETL tool either BODS, Talend, SSIS, Informatica or DataStage
- Skilled with data analysis, data visualization and reporting & analytics.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL for performing data analysis and performance tuning.
- Tableau experience a plus.
- Business Objects experience a plus.
- WebFocus experience a plus.
- Ability to test and document end-to-end processes.
- Proficient in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio) software
- Strong communication skills and willingness to take initiative to contribute beyond basic responsibilities along with the ability to effectively present to the target audience.
Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential, a competitive compensation package, and a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match. And much more!