- Landscape Maintenance
- Account Management
- Customer Service
- Sales Experience
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- AD&D Insurance
Gothic is a family that has a passion for doing what is right, for our clients and our family. We are seeking people who are interested and passionate about growing their careers in the landscape industry. We are looking to grow and create the next generation of green industry professionals.
Gothic Landscape is seeking a Landscape Account Manager to be a client liaison to the company through outstanding service, ensuring that clients' needs are met and the relationship will continue, creating high customer retention, while helping the branch achieve its revenue goals.
Landscape Account Manager Duties
- Provide quality and timely customer service by creating strong relationships with our customers though communication and service
- Provide proactive site improvement suggestions i.e. enhancement sales
- Achieve and expand on overall branch objectives of quality, retention, growth, and profitability
- Provide proactive site quality reviews and communicate assessments internally and externally
- Network, earn referrals, and increase base contracts in targeted market segments to reach new growth objectives
Landscape Account Manager Requirements
- 2 or 4-year college degree in a related field and/or, have a minimum of 2-3 years landscape/horticulture experience preferred
- 3 years of strong customer service, sales and communication experience, or combined comparable experience.
- Orientation toward teamwork and collaboration
- Sales skills — the ability to earn and ask for referrals and opportunities, estimate and format proposals, present, follow-up and close sales
- Time management and personal accountability
- Strong success drive and career advancement objectives
Benefits and Culture
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- FSA and FSA Dependent Care
- Employer paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Company Vehicle, cell phone, laptop, credit card, fuel card to be used for business purposes only
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Gothic is a family-owned company and we all share values of strong work ethic and mutual respect
- Company culture focused on community service and outreach
- Gothic invests in employees by providing access to various growth and educational opportunities
Gothic Landscape is the largest family owned and operated landscaping companies in the nation that has been recognized for our landscape construction and maintenance services.
OUR EEO POLICY
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex (including childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
- account management within landscape maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)