Infuse Hospitality is looking forward experienced General Managers for the greater Chicago Area. We are looking for strong management talent to join our team and help grow our markets.
The Company: Infuse is 100% People Powered, Celebrating Diversity and serving a Splash of the Spectacular. We serve extraordinary coffee and tea, exceptional food, and world-class service every day. Step right up and join our team!
The Role: Oversee the daily operation of one Infuse Hospitality location, supporting a team of strong team leads and teammates to create an awesome guest experience, and increase sales while maximizing profit. Strong attention to detail and passion for building an organization will lead the General Manager to excel in this role and grow with the company. Their analytical, goal-oriented approach will create process driven operational efficiencies and revenue increasing initiatives.
Description: At Infuse Hospitality we are committed to creating a culture of excellence that enables teammates with tools to build their futures and emphasizes genuine connection with guests and each other as a foundation for top-notch guest and team experiences, and for organizational growth. The General Manager helps their teams achieve this through leading by example, working side-by-side, coaching, training, giving feedback, competing administrative responsibilities, and ensuring operational consistency with Fairgrounds standards.
In addition to following Fairgrounds standards and procedures within their assigned store, principal responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Recruiting, interviewing, hiring and on-boarding new team members according to standards.
- Creating a safe work environment that promotes growth and development among the team.
- Leading weekly team leadership meetings to improve individual, team, and store performance.
- Encouraging the team to celebrate wins.
- Coaching and developing team members and team leads in to encourage their success and growth.
- Completing bi-annual performance review for all members of their team.
- Able to identify problems and offer thoughtful, achievable, and appropriate solutions.
- Serving as a key brand ambassador
- Demonstrate servile leadership
- Operating with a guest-first mentality.
- Engaging in clear, polite, and effective communication with team mate and guests.
- Remaining composed in all service situations. Empowering the team to achieve positive outcomes through recovery as needed.
Sales & Profit
- Meeting Teammate and Team Lead expectations.
- Forecasting sales and scheduling to meet demand while maintaining costs within budget.
- Managing labor in line with store benchmark/target by coaching their shift leads.
- Executing local store marketing campaigns as assigned by the support team.
- Completing and analyzing inventory values each Period.
- Adjusting pars on prep and order guides according to sale fluctuations. Minimizing waste.
- Preparing bank deposits and verifying deposit accuracy.
- Maintaining all equipment and restaurant facilities in accordance with municipal health & sanitation standards.
- Attending monthly sales and operational meetings.
- Actively participating in the testing of operational changes, initiatives and providing ideas and feedback for improvement.
- Able to manage multiple tasks, holding oneself accountable to follow through and completion.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Have 1-3 years of experience as a successful restaurant general manager.
- Understand that their success is based on the success of their team, and aspire to make the people around them better than they are.
- Be comfortable reading financial budgets in order to create accurate sales forecasts that result in accurate scheduling and management of par levels.
- Be committed to existing operational and training systems.
- Have strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated time management, organizational, and planning skills.
- Have the proven ability to develop behavior and performance on their team that meets or exceeds standards.
- Be knowledgeable of and have the ability to use a PC and MS Office Suite and Google Apps including Microsoft Excel proficiently.
- Craft Coffee Experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- Management: 2 years (Required)
- general manager: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Weekends required
- Day shift