Eden Health is hiring a Divisional Director of Clinical Operations to join our team!
As a member of the Senior Leadership Team, the Divisional Director of Clinical Operations (DDCO) is responsible for the oversight and execution of all clinical operations and the provision of services that are provided by the Eden Health division of business lines that offer Home Health, Hospice and Home Care. The DDCO is instrumental in analyzing and identifying opportunities for clinical and operational improvement.
The mission of Eden Health is to help each individual achieve their highest desired potential. As a 100% employee-owned company, we recognize that our employees are our most valuable asset. Eden Health believes that our valued employees who work hard every day to create value for the company should also own the company and share in the profits created by that success. Ask us what this means for our employees!
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES * Monitors achievement of goals and objectives for the Agency Clinical Operations departments consistent with established philosophy and standards of practice per business line’s Conditions of Participation (CoPs) and Accreditation guidelines.
- Assists Agencies with creating a clear, useful Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement Plan (QAPI) that is consistent across the entire division.
- Understands, validates, and audits the Agency clinical systems, including the Outcomes and Assessment Information Set (OASIS) and Hospice Item Set (HIS) process.
- Assists, manages and directs Agencies in clinical outcomes, patient satisfaction, process measures and star ratings where appropriate.
- Provides clinical guidance, support and attends Agency clinical meetings routinely, offering suggestions for improved outcomes and efficiencies.
- Conducts compliance and survey readiness reviews at all Agencies and reports findings and plans of correction to Senior Leadership Team.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively self-manage and prioritize competing duties at multiple Agencies.
- Ability to be available 24/7 via telephone or on-site as needed and return phone calls and email in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of emergency and disaster processes.
EDUCATION, LICENSURE, AND EXPERIENCE * Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Five years in a management position in a Home Health and/or Hospice setting
- Able to receive state licensure in every state of operation upon hire
- Experience with ACHC standards desired
- Working knowledge of PDGM
- In-depth understanding of clinical and regulatory compliance requirements (Federal and State).
- Hospice HQRP knowledge
- Comprehensive Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, Accident, & Disability Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- Identity Theft Protection
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Hardship Fund
- Paid Vacation
- Floating Holiday
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance