Full Job Description
Ametros is a collaboration of insurance and healthcare professionals with a vision to revolutionize how medical care and healthcare payment processing is coordinated for patients, insurance payors, and providers with cutting edge technology, continuous innovation, and world class service enabling those seeking care to live happier, healthier, and more productive lives. Our depth of expertise in the insurance, healthcare, financial services and software industries has positioned us to develop the best product in the marketplace for managing medical treatment, ensuring regulatory compliance, and solving complex billing and payment issues in the healthcare world. Our patented card and systems allow injured workers (our Members) to receive medical treatment seamlessly and gain access to cutting-edge billing support, while remaining in compliance with Medicare and other regulatory requirements. The ideal candidate will enjoy a fast-paced, innovative environment that emphasizes individual accountability with the support of a team structure. For more information about Ametros please visit www.ametros.com to learn more!
The Ametros team is made up of critical-thinkers, innovators and ambitious professionals who are driven towards success by leveraging innovative approaches and technology in the insurance and healthcare services sectors. Ametros offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical and dental insurance, as well as paid vacation time.
We are seeking a Sales Specialist to foster relationships with existing and new clients to identify new sales and product opportunities. The Sales Specialist supports and closes opportunities referred by the sales and account management teams, while actively collaborating with these teams to identify new and unique opportunities.
Our company is extremely passionate and dedicated to providing superior service. If you thrive in a fast-paced innovative environment that emphasizes individual accountability with the support of a team structure, come join us!
- Consistently meets goals and assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines
- Establishes professional relationships with key referral sources and works to develop new lead generating relationships
- Creates a robust network of clients and is commonly involved in developing sales strategies
- Leads demand-generating activities in collaboration with salespeople and our marketing team in their assigned market for the assigned product lines
- Collaborates with other company personnel when needed, including support, team members and management, to generate profitable sales growth
- Works closely with operations and service personnel to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution
- Provides coaching and training to sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge
- Supports the success of assigned product lines
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree in management, marketing or similar
- 1+ years of sales experience in a B2B or B2C customer base or a proven track record in product or account management with an eagerness to sell
- Proficiency in PC systems, with an emphasis on Excel
- Great written and verbal communication skills
Skills and Experiences that will set you apart:
- Experience with Dynamics or other CRM platforms
To make a thriving company culture, you need an identity. You need hard DNA, not just fluff. Our DNA is rooted in providing timely, effective and empathetic assistance to those who need it most. Come be part of a team that not only believes in doing this but is obsessed with it! The Ametros culture provides both an exciting and rewarding place to grow your career while making a difference to those we call members. You will be encouraged from day one to be a vital piece of our puzzle to revolutionize the healthcare industry. Our employee’s actions are guided by the five simple concepts of the Ametros “Words we Work by” Agile, Collaborative, Innovative, Passionate, and Committed.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, supplemental plans, and flexible spending accounts
- 401 (k) plan
- Generous paid time-off and holidays
- Company Paid Short-term disability, Long-term disability and Life Insurance plans
- Common Sense Casual Dress Code
- Located just outside of Boston, our home office is in Wilmington, MA and easily accessible from multiple routes unlike traveling in the Boston traffic
- Our home office has building amenities such as a cafeteria that serves breakfast and lunch as well as multiple fitness areas free to you as an Ametros Employee
Working for Ametros, you can go home at night feeling good about what you do every day. Whether it is working directly with our members, educating our clients or providing support to our team; you will be part of something bigger to help our members live happier, healthier and more productive lives.
Ametros is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)