Job Title: Associate Advisor
Status: FULL TIME
Job Category: Financial Services – Commissioned Sales
About the Firm
We are a financial advisory practice located in Alamo. Our team is cohesive, collegial, fast paced and professional. Together, we provide our clients with an extraordinarily high level of service.
We immerse ourselves into our client’s financial situation; understanding their emotions, behaviors, and desires. It is with this deeper understanding to which we can bring creative and innovated ideas. The tax, legal, investment, and insurance industries are ever changing, and it takes a proactive firm to help clients achieve extraordinary results for their family’s wealth.
This is a client-facing advisory role, responsible for serving and growing an existing group of clients under a Lead Advisor. By providing day-to-day client management, financial plan implementation, meeting review and proactive service, this role seeks to uncover new asset opportunities within and outside the existing client base.
- Maintain all client data, including review schedule, tasks, in CRM system at all times.
- Is prepared for all client meetings 48 hours prior to appointment time.
- Develops client meeting agenda.
- Assembles reviews, financial plans and programs, required data, and presentations for meetings.
- Supports the Lead Advisor at select client meetings.
- Take case notes during meeting, using template format. Utilizes mobile dictation, if directed.
- Independently conduct reviews with assigned clients.
- Debrief action items with Lead Advisor, if applicable.
- Prepare meeting summary letter for client.
Financial Plan Manufacture
- Coordinates the financial plan manufacture process between the practice and LFN Planning Department resources.
- Collaborate with firm specialists on plan and investment design.
- Manage financial plan implementation schedule.
- Present financial plan information to clients independently or with the Service Advisor upon request.
- Contributes to the implementation of the annual marketing plan.
- Identify new asset and service opportunities.
- Delegate tasks to appropriate team members.
- Quarterback all tasks to completion.
- Maintain service protocols/communication touches by level.
- Contact client and case updates.
- Respond to and, where appropriate, assign service requests.
- Record all service notes in CRM system.
- Check and respond to voicemail.
- Maintain compliant client files; required books and records.
- Facilitate weekly team meetings.
- Hold daily huddle with team members.
- Prepare monthly metrics report.
- Bachelor degree preferred. Graduate from business school preferred or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of three years of operational experience in the Financial Services industry is required.
- Series 7 registered and insurance licensed; CFP® or in progress. Has an expertise in a key area or market.
- Knowledge of business related technology tools such as Morningstar. Must possess strong PC skills (word processing, spreadsheets, data base management) and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Must be customer service oriented and possess good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills; spelling and grammar skills; good math, accounting, and analytical skills; strong research, analysis, planning and organizational skills.
- Must be coachable, have a professional demeanor, and an ability to manage conflicting priorities.
- An Associate Advisor must be instrumental in creating a positive work atmosphere.
Email your resume, cover letter
Equal Opportunity Employer
This financial planner is a registered representative of Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp.
Securities and investment advisory services offered through Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp., a broker-dealer (member SIPC) and registered investment advisor. Insurance offered through Lincoln affiliates and other fine companies.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Series 7 License (Required)