The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
As we enter a new era of Strategic Weapon Systems, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
In this Administrative Assistant role, you will provide a variety of administrative assistant duties in support of the Conventional Prompt Strike (CPS) Flight Systems Program and Site Director in Colorado. The role is located at the Englewood offsite location.
- Screen callers, arrange meetings, manage office mail/email/facsimiles and other correspondence and ensure correspondence is accurate, complete and properly handled
- Maintain calendars, make travel arrangements, prepare and reconcile expense reports, submit catering requests, order office supplies and maintain office equipment
- Partner with the protocol team in support of visitors.
- Make arrangements for on-site and off-site meetings, conferences, teleconferences, video conferences, PowerPoint chart/agenda production and reproduction and coordinate badge access, as applicable
- Maintain internal and external areas of a SharePoint site
- Perform other duties as assigned in support of Executive Admin and senior leadership team
This Administrative Assistant role will involve initiative, diplomacy, agility, discretion and judgment in performing daily job duties and responsibilities.
Working hours will be 7 am - 4 pm.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
Click here to learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
- Minimum of 1 year experience performing Administrative Assistant duties
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate special events (e.g., small and large multi-discipline group meetings and conferences, teleconferences, and/or videoconferences)
- Experience managing travel arrangements and completing timely expense reports
- US Citizenship is required due to the Contract.
- Prior Aerospace industry experience
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools (e.g. ability to create graphs, pivot tables, automation, import/export information from one application to another)
- Working knowledge of Lockheed Martin policies and procedures, expense reporting, time keeping system, virtual meeting processes and policies
- Demonstrated strong commitment to mission success and ability to work in a collaborative, team environment.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Team-player, excellent phone etiquette, strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, with strong initiative and exemplary organizational skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Knowledge/experience with Navy Strategic Programs
- Knowledge and experience with use of Livelink and SharePoint
- Knowledge of SAP Concur travel system
- Ability to analyze trends in data and report information to key stakeholders.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.