The HR Technology Consultant
Partners with HR Technology system administrators to maintain the configuration of the various HR applications. Specific tasks would include development of reports, running daily audits, making configuration updates and changes to the system, managing security and workflow setup. Additional tasks would include collaborating with our Program Management team on various projects, including the capture of requirements, involvement in solution design, testing and deployment.
- Partner with business stakeholders, development teams and internal HR Technology resources to align business goals with delivery roadmaps
- Triage production support issues to be able to engage team members as required.
- Performs IT functions such as design, evaluation, testing, debugging, implementation and integration of application supporting Human Resources processes and operations
- Analyzes, configures, modifies and supports the Workday platform and related applications and integrations.
- Serves as Workday technical expert, performing complex tasks such as designing integrations, reporting, developing workflows, data and ensuring system integrity
- Technical lead for the implementation of new functionality and modules, upgrades and patches
- Troubleshoots Workday configuration and reporting issues to identify and fix root causes
- Reviews project documentation and deliverables for quality and adherence to standards
- Seek opportunities to build relationships with key customers and business partners.
- Conduct feedback processes to ensure customer satisfaction
- Minimum of 1-3 years of working with ERP/HRMS systems.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience with HR processes and best practices
- Advanced knowledge of the entire Workday platform and certification course work a plus
- Experience with change management processes associated with new technology implementations and regulatory compliance
- Experience with business requirements process analysis & design
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, engineering or related field.
- Demonstrated knowledge of current ERP and HRMS Technologies
- Demonstrated ability to work with a team of resources, on-site and remote
- Ability to communicate effectively with an executive audience, and clearly communicate technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- Exposure to Agile and SDLC development methodologies
- Knowledge and experience with ERP or HRMS implementations or production support environments
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others to identify and resolve issues