As a Principal Systems Engineer at Hensoldt Inc. you will play a critical and influential role in delivering a broad range of industry-leading radar, electro-optics, and vehicle self-protection technologies to U.S. customers by tailoring technologies to meet the needs of our customers
You will interface directly with senior business development teams to craft technical solutions and work alongside engineering teams to integrate and deliver those solutions. You will work closely with the Director of Engineering to develop technical roadmaps for our growing engineering capabilities in the U.S.
This is your opportunity to join an emerging product solutions government contractor and help shape the future of sensor/radar technologies.
Required Experience and Education
- B.S. Degree in relevant Engineering, Applied Science or relevant field with 12+ years professional experience or equivalent combination of skills and experience
- Ability to obtain/maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance at the Secret level
- Experience in one or more of the following domains: Radar system design, integration, and testing, RF signal processing, Electro-Optical/Infrared sensors and or Laser-based optical systems
- Demonstrated experience in the development, optimization, integration, and testing of complex sensor systems
- Demonstrated experience in systems engineering methodologies and developing system architectures
- Demonstrated experience developing hardware, software, and interface requirements tailored to customer and operational needs
- Experience developing system engineering management plans, test and evaluation plans, and associated reports
- Knowledge of hardware and software configuration management methodologies and processes for controlling design changes
- Ability to provide technical briefings and technology demonstrations to customers
- Demonstrated experience in technical proposal development
- Experience planning and conducting system design reviews
- Experience initiating, coordinating, and overseeing system integration/production activities
- Familiar with Import/Export, ITAR/EAR regulations
- Experience in working with international businesses
Hensoldt Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of Germany-based HENSOLDT GmbH, a world leading provider of sensors, electronics and electronic warfare systems. HENSOLDT represents a more than 100-year-old tradition in technology with renowned predecessors such as Airbus, Telefunken, Dornier, Siemens Sicherungstechnik and Carl Zeiss Optronics.
Hensoldt Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.00 per year
- Are you able to obtain and maintain a US Government Clearance to the level of at least Secret?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Temporarily due to COVID-19