JOB SUMMARY: Create strategic marketing plan for current and future growth. Build relationships with third parties using good negotiation skills, Well-developed networking and influencing abilities to leverage relationships within and outside of the company.
- At least 1 year recent sales experience in the health care industry.
- Proven ability to develop and implement a sales and marketing plan.
- Evidence of achieving admission goals within the market.
- Excellent planning, organization and presentation skills are critical.
- Must be able to work independently with only weekly supervision.
- The ideal candidate will have established healthcare contacts and can readily network in the community.
- Must be able to evaluate patients for level of care and determine rate levels.
- Must have and maintain an automobile to be used for work.
- Generate admissions by building relationships with physicians, care managers, social workers, and other referral sources in clinics, hospitals, long term care facilities, independent/assisted living facilities and other community resources.
- Support business development activities and help establish strong relationships with new and existing referral sources.
- Conduct market analysis; develop sales strategy, goals and plans.
- Conduct sales calls, and evaluating results and effectiveness of sales activity
- Participate in marketing events in the community, while partnering with other healthcare partners, to develop professional relationships in the community. Must be willing to participate in these events in the evenings and weekends.
- Ability to conduct formal presentations to the community, referral sources, and clients/families.
- Conduct assessments to understand the level of care, needs, living situation, values and preferences of patients.
- Develop an individual marketing budget and the ability to stay within that budget along with the budget for the marketing department.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Commission
- Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Health Care sales: 1 year (Required)
- Business Development: 1 year (Required)