SBD is a window treatments company located in Miami. We design, manufacture, order and install window shades, blinds, curtains Etc. We service residential and commercial clients throughout south FL.
We are looking for an EXPERIENCED PROJECT MANAGER to lead our operations department with ability to manage over 30 projects simultaneously while leading and championing the various project teams.
The project manager must have a combination of skills including an ability to ask penetrating questions, detect unstated assumptions and resolve conflicts, as well as more general management skills.
Some of the specific duties and responsibilities will include:
- Ability to manage and oversee over 30 project
- Analyzing our current projects management process and develop an effective plan to tackle our current challenges.
- Leading and championing the various project teams including the installers, project coordinators, subcontractors and others to ensure all work is completed on time and within budget.
- Developing and maintaining positive working relationships between the departments, installation team and our vendors.
- Developing accurate project estimates, financial objectives and realistic project plans and schedules against which the project will be run and managed.
- Providing informative semi-monthly financial and schedule project summaries to management.
- Ensuring the company’s installers are well informed of their duties and responsibilities delivering occasional learning programs to them with other members of the senior leadership team.
- Conducting and facilitating regular status meetings with team members, subcontractors and, when appropriate, project owners, architects and engineers.
- Promoting and maintaining high quality control and safety standards on all projects.
- Addressing and resolving issues related to the project in a responsible manner and proactively seeking input from others in the organization.
- Ensuring project closeouts are conducted in a timely manner.
- Availability to visit project sites when needed.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, as well as with customers and vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or an equivalent combination of education and professional concrete frame project management experience
- Minimum of three (3) years of specialized experience in project management
- Knowledge of the construction industry including construction contracts, material, equipment, project scheduling and oversight, and financial acumen.
- Knowledge of blue prints and an ability to read them in detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment; an ability to multi-task effectively; an ability to maintain attention to detail.
- Strong written and oral communication and negotiation skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Project, and Excel.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Project Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)