This is part-time position on the weekends. If you enjoy organizing, multi-tasking, meeting new people and playing with smart little kids, this job is for you. We’re looking for a high-energy person to work at our front desk. This is a highly-active, interesting position that will have you doing a little bit of everything.
The shifts can be on alternating weeks so you have weekends off as well.
The schedule will vary slightly depending on parties booked.
- Saturday: 10am-8:30pm
- Sunday: 12pm-6:30pm
- Customer Service
- Greeting customers as they arrive for parties.
- Responding to phone and email inquiries and resolving customer issues.
- Charging payments
- Filling Balloons and preparing the Goody Bags
- Cleaning up after the parties and at end of day
- Supporting class and party activities, as required.
Minimum Job Qualifications for both positions
- Have experience working in a retail, reception, customer service or similar.
- Be fun-loving, warm and high-energy, and have a sense of humor.
- Have excellent customer relationship skills.
- Be a self-starter.
- Have excellent organizational skills and be an effective problem-solver.
- Have strong skills with respect to computers, phones, faxes and other office equipment.
- Be a team player.
- Have a demonstrated connection with kids; experience working with kids a plus.
- Speak excellent English; second-language skills are a plus.
- Maintain a neat and clean appearance.
- Be physically able to lift items up to 20 pounds.
- Consent to and pass a criminal and health background check for working with children.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour
- Organizational Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week: