Technical Support Agents ~ seekingcandidates ready to fast-launch their careers
What will your next opportunity look like?Will it provide hands-on, technical and customer-facing training designed just for youthe eager self-starter? Will you have a career coach, mentor, and large infrastructure of tools to help you succeed? Will you have the perfect balance of being part of an established company, with a start-up, entrepreneurism like no other in the industry?
If this is the job you dreamed of when beginning your careerthen a Technical Support Agent role at Dell might be perfect for you. Dell is a 100,000 member-strong, global company, with sights set on changing the world. Come change the world with us and learn how other early career professionals are launchingand advancingtheir careers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUJDSN-ADZ8&feature=youtu.be
Not a techie, but have technical aptitude? Imagine what 12 months of ongoing training, and the full weight of Dell behind you, will do for your career. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a customer-first mentality, we can teach you the rest.
As a Technical Support Agent, you will be resident problem-solver, providing front-line support for a game changing, enterprise-wide support service. In this role, you will have the opportunity to use your expertise to identify issues, investigate root causes, and recommend solutions to help our customers. You will have the opportunity to partner with our highly skilled technical advisors, who provide solutions to our customers most complex issues. You can be a hero by being the first person to resolve our customers IT issues, but you will have the backing of our technical support team as the complexity of issues increases.
This is the reason our Technical Support Agents go on to do such great things in their career. They are receiving world-class training, on the job. Read more
- Collaborate with peers, team leads, and engineers, and third party vendors to resolve customer issues, maintaining complete ownership of issues from beginning to resolution
- Follow up with customers to ensure accurate resolution for their technical issues
- Document problems, diagnostics, interactions, next steps, and solutions implementation in a CRM tool
- Provide an extraordinary customer service experience
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dells team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
- Four-year degree
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills, with proven experience interacting with a range of personalities and styles, to establish effective relationships at all levels of the organization
- Able to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures, and grasp technical concepts
- Must have a passion for learning and demonstrable intellectual curiosity
- Able to manage competing demands, multiple priorities, while remaining adaptable and flexible
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.