Junior Software Developer
Location: Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Candidate will be joining a team that works primarily on enterprise level Customer-Facing websites. Looking to groom a recent college graduate/entry level developer into a full-fledged full-stack developer.
- Candidates MUST have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related.
- This group is a .NET shop. However, candidates with experience working on Java on the back-end are acceptable as well. This person will primarily be working on front end development so any back end development experience will suffice.
- Beyond the technology, this group is seeking candidates that have an eagerness to learn, are passionate about technology, and are looking for a long term career.
*Ideally candidates will have experience with one technology from each row
- UI - Either React, Angular (version 2 or better), or Vue
- Framework - Either .NET Core, Java, or Node.JS
- Development Skills - C#, Node, or Python
- Database - MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, or Mongo DB
- Web Services - REST
- (Not Required) Nice to Haves - Cloud Services, Dev Ops
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year