TITLE: ACCOUNT MANAGER
REPORTS TO: ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
Crown + Conquer is a fully independent agency driven by the belief that fostering personal and honest relationships and developing those relationships in an effort to help brands reach consumers through authentic partnerships is the most powerful, yet valuable weapon.
We are seeking an Account Manager for our office in LA to manage a variety of client accounts and deliver exceptional client services. Must have a natural attention to detail and the ability to anticipate and interpret client needs. The Account Manager leads projects to deliver creative and flawless events and experiential marketing programs that are on strategy, in budget, and executed on time. This person will act as the day-to-day head for selected clients, working directly with assigned producers and other teams to oversee campaign initiatives, while simultaneously providing impeccable and efficient communication back to our clients.
This is a full-time position. Candidates must live in the LA area. Salary DOE.
- Act as main point of contact for key clients, overseeing client communication and expectations during the campaign production and campaign execution process
- Develop a deep understanding of client’s culture, processes, business and structure to serve them effectively, and proactively offer solutions and experiential opportunities for the brand
- Develop and deliver creative ideas that meet client objectives using a wide arsenal of experiential tactics including live events and strategic partnerships
- Provide client with weekly updates on project development and management
- Ensure timely and quality delivery of all contracted event deliverables
- Proactively host and schedule regular internal and external meetings as necessary
- Work with Production to develop post-event recaps for clients
- Participate in RFP brainstorms, offering creative ideas and approaches towards client requests and needs
- Deck building: Creating and building presentations for client meetings. Ranges from designing the template, inserting copy (and creating copy), developing visuals and laying out final presentation – copy, imagery.
- Provide on-site/at event client management. Communicate with clients frequently and ensure that all needs are met
- Bachelor’s degree or higher; Marketing, PR, Business or another related field a plus
- 4+ years of experience in account leadership, campaign/event management, marketing, advertising, digital PR, or experiential
- Proven track record of client leadership and account growth
- Experience in an agency environment; must be process-oriented and highly organized
- Experience with management and oversight of client budgets
- Ability to write effectively, persuasively and professionally
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Confidence in verbal and written communication with excellent presentation skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to a fast-paced work environment and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Proficient in Keynote and Microsoft Suite
- Must be willing to travel, as needed
Job Type: Full-time