The Training Specialist will serve as a member of the Talent Development. The Training Specialist will enhance the competencies of individual employees by conducting training and following training programs that will boost employee workplace performance in alliance with company’s core values.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Facilitate training to targeted audiences such as the contact center and other key areas.
- Serve as the primary instructor facilitating energetic, professional classroom instruction for paired teams, small and large groups on assigned topics and areas of emphasis.
- Collaborate with leaders to identify training opportunities that will reduce downtime and rework.
- Adhere to all lesson plans, lectures, training courses, practical exercises and appropriate testing modules.
- Conduct coaching of established strategies to achieve the required performance goals in accordance with established timelines.
- Coordinate instructor logistics and schedule for all assigned classes.
- Prepare and provide appropriate resources & materials for all assigned classes onboarding.
- Maintain appropriate files and provide a final written summary on training programs and trainees.
- Closely track and document student performance throughout their progression identifying areas to sustain and improve.
- Track and consolidate training statistics and data for their accountable group with regular reporting to the Manager of Talent Development.
- Perform additional duties & responsibilities as assigned by the Manager of Talent Development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, training, related field or equivalent
- 1 year of experience in training, related field or equivalent
- Experience developing training materials and conducting training
- Articulate with excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Polished MS Office applications (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel) skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and meet specific deadlines
- Above average interactive, planning, time management and detail skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and find solutions
- The ability to develop, evaluate and motivate to drive positive team dynamics
- Selfless attitude focused on making others successful at RealPage
- Able to stand for extended periods of time during training sessions
- Preferred 2+ years of experience in a contact center or related field
- At least 6 months of experience as a Trainer