The Bookkeeper/ Administrative Assistant will be responsible for streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, internal accounting, billing, office supervision and handle day-to-day operations with a focus on efficiency and time management.
- Finance Administration: Accounting reconciliation, supervising liquidity and manage the relationship with banks. Supporting local and global finance committees. Proficiency in QuickBooks.
- Administration: Provide administrative executive support to Management controlling and registering of expenses, including the request and registry of checks. Feed information into the systems periodically, reconcile management and accounting information, support the information flow to the headquarters.
- General administrative: Support relationship with outsources and vendors (CPA, lawyer, training companies, real-estate brokers, insurance brokers, and companies, etc.)
- Organization of meetings, seminars, and corporate events.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Associate degree required in Accounting and/or Finance
- Experience Required in a similar position
- Quickbooks experience required
- Executive communication skills will be a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with scheduling and budgeting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- US Citizens or Green Card Holder required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and a basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Type: Full-time