DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Helps coordinate various marketing and advertising activities including advertising, special events, publications, branding and sponsorships.
2. Works across business entities, service lines and departments to create marketing strategies that meet business needs.
3. Works across business entities, service lines and departments to create a consist look and message for Methodist-related marketing activities. Assures integrity of the Methodist brand in terms of the readiness of the programs being offered, the consumer information being used to guide the marketing planning process, the use of the Methodist logo, and other relevant branding issues.
4. Other duties as assigned.
5. Demonstrates the componets of the I CARE values statement.
6. Follows all safety rules while on the job. Reports accidents promptly and corrects minor safety hazards.
Bachelors degree or 2+ years experience in healthcare finance/operations/marketing. Master of Health in Administration (MHA), Master of Business in Administration (MBA), or related degree preferred.
Strong analytical and interpersonal skills. Ability to work under pressure and balance many competing priorities. Proficient in spreadsheet, word-processing, and presentation software. Demonstrates effective communication skills. Maintains a positive and supportive attitude and demeanor. Professional handling of exposure to confidential/sensitive information.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES AND REGISTRATIONS REQUIRED
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED