Linde is looking for Outstanding drivers to Join our Team!
- Matching 401k (up to 4%)
- Pension plan - yes we said Pension plan!
- Home daily
- Set schedule with back to back days off
- Paid weekly via direct deposit
- Employee referral bonus
- PTO & paid holidays
- Boot reimbursement
- Affordable benefit plans that start on the 1st of the month after start date
- Newer, Well-Maintained Trucks and Trailers
- Safety 1st Company
- Stable, consistent work – stop worrying about hours
- Education: High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Experience: Minimum two years verifiable tanker trailer experience and/or three years tractor trailer driving experience.
- Previous cryogenics experience a plus!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veteran status or disability.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $95,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid orientation
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Referral program
- Safety equipment provided
- Vision insurance
- Home daily
- Year round work
- Tanker: 2 years (Preferred)
- Tractor-trailer: 3 years (Preferred)
- CDL A (Preferred)
- Tanker Endorsement (Preferred)
- Hazmat Endorsement (Preferred)