Responsible for the logging and tracking of issues related to the maintenance, repair and upkeep of organizational systems to include desktops, laptops and printers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Receives and appropriately disseminates IS work requests using issue tracking software and maintains a log of work requests and resolutions.
2. Performs preventive PC hardware and software maintenance.
3. Maintains a database of IT hardware and software resources. Initiating and executing equipment transfer orders and preparing requisition orders as needed by the IT department.
4. Generates reports for all departments on a timely basis as directed by the Chief Information Officer.
5. Provides excellent internal/external customer service via telephone, fax or face-to-face contact to assist patients with their health care needs.
6. Ensures that every new employee has a login, email address and password and also removes exiting employees from the systems.
7. Maintains a broad knowledge of state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
8. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Must have a High school diploma or equivalent
Must have one to two years of Computer related skills
Scheduled hours and/or work locations are subject to change
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
Finger Dexterity: Using fingers to make small movements when repairing laptop or desktop.
Talking: Frequently conveying detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately, clearly, or quickly.
Hearing: Able to hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information; hear whispered voice at five (5) feet.
Repetitive Motions: Frequently and regularly using the wrists, hands, and fingers.
Visual: Visual acuity necessary for the proper evaluation of troubleshooting PC/LAN issues and prepare or inspect documents or other materials. Ability to accurately view computer monitors
Physical: Sitting 20-30% of time and standing, walking 70-80% of time. Climbing stairs/ladders; crouching or crawling during PC/LAN Technician duties. May have to lift, pull, push heavy equipment, and other such items weighing up to approximately 70 lbs. Able to bend at the waist, twist and turn along axial plane.
Mental: Able to repeat three (3) objects asked to remember; and copy the following drawing.