At Renewing Management Inc. we believe that where you live matters and strive to always place our people, our residents, and our communities first. We are an organization that takes pride in making the world a better place and taking care of the lives, we touch. We accomplish these goals by focusing on efficiency and quality every day. Each member of the Renewing Management team is valued as much as the President of the organization and is shown by how we reward our employees and impact the communities we live and work.
We are currently growing our team in the Indianapolis-Greenwood area; we are in search for a qualified Maintenance Technician. This candidate must work well on a team, have a good knowledge base of the functions of the position, and be able to prioritize their time efficiently.
- Perform an inspection of community grounds each morning and clear all snow, trash, and debris.
- Perform turns (painting, cleaning, and maintenance) of all vacant units, as assigned.
- Complete all maintenance work orders within 48 hours.
- Complete preventative maintenance activities and assist in updating records of those activities.
- Maintain records of maintenance performed in all units and at the site utilizing company system.
- Maintain all tools, equipment and replacement parts in working condition.
- Provide emergency resident support after office hours.
- Provide service and maintenance for all common amenities.
- Communicate openly with other team members regarding work priorities and the state of projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years of maintenance experience desired
- HVAC and EPA certification preferred but not required
- Ability to be on-call for emergencies
- Must be able to analyze problems to find solutions and be flexible to shift priorities when needed
- Must have strong communication and people management skills to deal effectively with a wide variety of individuals and personalities (team members, residents, vendors, etc.) and maintain professional at all times.
- Must have valid drivers’ license and reliable transportation.
- Must pass criminal background check and drug screening
-Competitive salary based on experience
-Overtime, PTO, and Holiday pay
-Performance based bonus’
-Company provided cell phone
-100% IRA Match
-Major Medical Incentive, Dental & Eye Care with Free Life Insurance
Job Type: Full-time