DON’T MISS YOUR OPPORTUNITY!
Advantech is hosting a Career Open House (Webinar) on 2/26/2020 at 12:00 PM. Use this link to register for your admission ticket! https://www.eventbrite.com/e/advantech-career-open-house-webinar-feb-26-tickets-92061048073
Junior Project Manager (new grads welcome)
Advantech Corporation (www.advantech.com)
Advantech (www.advantech.com), the leading Embedded Platform Hardware provider, has been an innovator in the development and manufacturing of high-quality, high-performance embedded solutions in the industrial computing and automation markets since 1983.
For over thirty years, Advantech has been refining what is possible in the e-Platform services market, offering comprehensive system integration hardware, software, customer-driven service, and global logistics support. Advantech cooperates closely with our partners to help provide complete solutions for a wide array of applications across a diverse range of industries.
The Junior Project Manager will be focused on computer-related products situated in many different vertical markets including projects in: healthcare, automotive, signage, industrial, gaming, surveillance, and IOT for tier 1 global market leaders. The Junior Project Manager would be responsible for project activities for the product that is in mass production to end-of-life.
The Junior Project Manager is expected to:
1. Manage end-of-life components, last-time-buy and phase out process for entire product
2. Prepare monthly product revenue/forecast, cost/profit, and engineering none refundable expense status reports
3. Monitor the project revenue and compare with proposed unit price, quantity, business term and condition
4. Coordinate different teams to manage risks, issues, and possess ability to respond to customer requests in a timely manner
5. Communicate and negotiate with overseas (Taiwan/China) counterparts
6. Manage and maintain customer relationships
7. Receive project manager job training in the first three months
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering related-field is preferred
2. Experience in one or more of the following jobs are a plus:
product management, project management, technical support in the computer industry
3. Experience in one or more of the following fields are a plus: Digital Signage, Medical Computer Products, Surveillance, Tablet and Handheld devices, Fleet Management Hardware, Display Technologies or Servers
4. Excellent English written and verbal communication skills are a must
5. Excellent teamwork skills and capable of working independently in a multinational organization
Quick learner, team oriented, good listener, positive ‘can-do’ attitude, energetic, innovative, consultative mindset. Must be a problem solver with a strong customer focus. Motivated by results and excellence.
- Winning culture with a friendly, team-oriented environment!
- Generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, long-term disability and life insurance
- 401(k) company matched contributions
- Biannual bonuses
- Education reimbursement program
- 15 days of paid time off and 10 paid holidays
Founded in 1983, Advantech is a leader in providing trusted innovative embedded and automation products and solutions. Advantech offers comprehensive system integration, hardware, software, customer-centric design services, and global logistics support; all backed by industry-leading front and back office e-business solutions. Advantech has always been an innovator in the development and manufacture of high-quality, high-performance computing platforms.
We cooperate closely with our partners to help provide complete solutions for a wide array of applications across a diverse range of industries. To realize our corporate vision of Enabling an Intelligent Planet, Advantech will continue collaborating and partnering for Smart city & IoT Solutions.
Advantech is an authorized alliance partner of both Intel® and Microsoft®. Our customers will find the technologies we use inside our products to be widely compatible with other products in the global marketplace. In 2016, Interbrand, the world renowned brand consulting firm, once again recognized Advantech appreciates this recognition of our efforts to build a trusted, global brand; it also symbolizes a promise we gave to our business partners, which was to do our best to keep building a trustworthy brand that is recognized everywhere in the world. Advantech was selected as Interbrand’s #6 best Taiwan Global Brand in 2016.
Advantech is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
- To conform to U.S. Government export regulations (ITAR), applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8. U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. More information can be found at https://www.pmddtc.state.gov/regulations_laws/itar.html