Liberty University School of Law invites applicants for an adjunct position in the online Paralegal Studies, Juris Master, and Master of Law programs. The most competitive applicants will demonstrate a commitment to excellence in teaching and possess a strong Biblical worldview. Additionally, adjuncts need to passionately support our mission to equip future leaders in law with an education in fidelity to the Christian faith expressed through the Holy Scriptures. Liberty University School of Law is part of the broadest community in the world, namely the kingdom of God which encompasses every nation, ethnic group, and language. Accordingly, we welcome and encourage candidates from across this diverse spectrum to apply.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
1. Teach online undergraduate and graduate courses for Paralegal Studies, Juris Master, and Master of Law programs.
2. Provide timely feedback in the form of assessments, grading, email, and other requested formats.
3. Follow the guidelines, policies, and procedures as outlined in the Faculty Handbook.
Qualifications, Credentials, and Competencies
1. J.D. degree from an ABA-accredited law school.
2. Recognized academic and professional background.
3. Experience teaching in legal education is preferred, but not required.
4. Enthusiasm for working with online students.