Man, I tell you, good technicians are getting harder and harder to find these days. Yet it still amazes me how many good techs stay at a job where they are not happy. We know how valuable good technicians are to our business. We keep the drama out of the shop and focus on creating a productive environment where everybody treats each other with respect. A happy shop is a productive shop, right?
My questions for you are: are you ready for a change? Are you tired of not being appreciated? Want to work in a clean and organized shop where you can focus on fixing cars without the daily drama?
We are a high production shop that is a perfect fit for anybody looking to earn a good living and not have to work on the weekends.
We are the most reviewed independent shop in Nampa with 197 Google Reviews with a 4.3 Ratingand We are a AAA Approved Auto Repair Center. Check us out at www.macnampa.comor Google Mikes Auto Clinic Nampa. We are even expanding we now have 11 lifts! plenty of room and shop equipment.
If you are looking for a change in employment I'd like the opportunity to present our company as an option. If you aren't looking but you know another tech who is looking, I'll give you a $500 cash "Thank you" for the referral if we hire your guy (or gal). Plus we have a special Sign on Bonus of $2000.00
Thank you for your time. I look forward to the opportunity to speak with you.
Are you looking for a Great Job with Great People?
Who We Are : Mikes Auto Clinic www.Macnampa.comis a trusted family owned business that has been providing top quality auto repairs to our customers since 2006. We provide a friendly work environment and are going over 15 years strong with over 198 Google Reviews (4.3 out of 5). We are a team of dedicated professionals who share the goal of helping people keep their cars reliable, safe and valuable. We pride ourselves on being an honest shop where our customers know that they can trust in us to help them make smart decisions regarding their car care needs.
What We Do: We service most Cars, Light-Medium Duty Trucks & Diesels, accept most extended warranties and our services include everything from oil changes & scheduled maintenance to diagnostics and major repairs.
Routine Responsibilities Include:
- Perform repairs and maintenance on vehicles with efficiency as outlined on the repair order.
- Diagnosing problems described and making the correct necessary repair(s).
- Road Test vehicles to diagnose and assure repairs have been made correctly.
- Documenting work performed legibly on the repair order.
- Communicate results of diagnosis and multi point inspection with your Service Advisor so that customers can be informed and make decisions regarding service needed.
- Execute warranty repairs as prescribed by the manufacturer.
- Keeping work area clean and safe.
Education Requirements: High School or Equivalent
Experience Requirements: Automotive - 5 years
License Requirements: Clean Driver's License
Job Location: Nampa, ID 83686
Job Type: Full Time
Compensation: Competitive wages; to be discussed at time of interview
Job Type: Full-time
- Automotive Technician: 5 years
Required license or certification:
- Clean Driving Record - 5 Years
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
FREE ONLINE AND CLASSROOM TRAINING- 1000 of hours of online training available all day eveyday.
SIGN ON BONUS -$2000.00
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Relocation Assistance
- Automotive Technician: 3 years (Preferred)
- automotive repair: 3 years (Preferred)
- Mechanic experience
- Paid time off
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Cars and light trucks
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible