Bring your experience, talent, and leadership to the RMD Configuration Management (CM) team. Configuration Management is a discipline responsible for product configuration and analysis, and is actively engaged in all phases of program execution from start-up through contract closeout.
The CM role works closely with program execution and engineering teams to manage the technical baseline. Tasking in this role will include the use of CM tools for configuration identification, configuration control, and product release and delivery.
- Establish and maintain program CM systems
- Release and manage configuration baselines
- Execute and continuously improve all process steps required to maintain product baselines
- Interface with cross-functional business teams to provide solutions to a variety of technical challenges
- Coordinate and lead Configuration/Change Control Boards (CCBs)
- Support bids and proposal activities as required
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
- Minimum 6 years of related experience in configuration management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in use and administration of Windchill PDM
Required Education (including Major):
- Self-Starter, willing to learn new tools and work with a variety of technical and non-technical disciplines
- Ability to proactively interface with team members
- Experience working in a Engineering team environment, interfacing with Hardware, Systems or Test Engineers
- Understands principles, standards and processes, such as described in EIA-649, Configuration Management Standard
- Demonstrated ability to support multiple ongoing projects and parallel release activities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Earned Value Management System (EVMS) Certified
- Basis of Estimate (BOE) Certified
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business or related field or equivalent combination of related experience and education (each two years of related experience can substitute for one year of education)
Raytheon Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.