*Looking for General Manager and Assistant Managers*
Assistant Managers are expected to be able to perform all job requirements of a Shift Manager. Additionally, AMs should be trained on and willing to execute/learn the following duties:
- Conducting 1:1 coaching sessions with team members.
- Executing our core training programs for our team members.
- Supporting GM/AGM with new product training.
- Oversight of daily systems execution (prep, tempering, admin, food and employee safety practices).
- Conducting new hire orientation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Training, developing and coaching employees.
- Creating a warm, welcoming work and dining environment.
- Monitoring and reinforcing food safety and sanitation procedures.
- Ensuring adherence to all RB American Group policies and procedures, along with any local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Maximizing restaurant sales and profitability through managing inventory, labor costs, proper cash controls and training employees.
- Ensuring successful execution of daily, weekly, and monthly requirements, including but not limited to truck orders, inventory, scheduling, ect.
- Ensuring the protection of the Arby’s brand standards.
- Doing whatever it takes to “Make it Right” for our guests.
- Details of Physical Activities:
- Standing: 100%
- Walking: 100%
- Bending, reaching, stooping- To obtain supplies, access inventory, perform cleaning duties
- Lifting: 30-50 lbs.- Distances vary
Job Type: Full-time
- restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)