CUDD ENERGY SERVICES IS HIRING FOR A DISTRICT HSE COORDINATOR TO WORK WITHIN AREA OF OPERATIONS FOR THE ODESSA, TX LOCATION. WE ARE SEEKING INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE READY TO BEGIN OR CONTINUE A CAREER IN THE OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY.
********MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE TO ODESSA OR LIVE LOCALLY*******
AS PART OF THE APPLICATION PROCESS, PLEASE ENSURE:
Application is complete
Detailed 10 years of work history with no gaps
Accurate driver history form
For military upload DD214 for service verification
Facilitates compliance with and implementation of the Company’s health, safety and environmental management system (HSEMS) and related programs for the designated area of responsibility. The CES District HSE Coordinator may have accountability for more than a single location or district within their area of responsibility. Supports the development and implementation of a safe work environment by applying HSE skills and knowledge to implement company programs at the District. This position will have supervisory responsibility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following:
- Directly supervise and coordinate a group of CES Field HSE Representatives to provide well‐site support on jobs.
- Provides HSE specialist advisory, technical and management support to the designated area(s) of responsibility.
- Implements the company's HSEMS processes in their area of responsibility.
- Advises and supports local management in activities to foster a positive HSE culture.
- Conducts, leads and reviews regular inspections/audits both on the jobsite and the facility ensuring that identified non‐compliance issues or improvement opportunities are integrated into the business for CAPA (corrective and preventative action).
- Ensures their designated location(s) activities and operations are conducted in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations (local, state, federal) and CES Standards, SOPs, Policies, Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Partners with HSE Geo‐Market Manager to outline goals, deliverables and expectations.
- Conducts incident investigations into workplace incidents, determines Root Cause Analysis and CAPA; implementing sustainable CAPA measures to avoid future occurrences; ensures all incidents are entered into the company’s Incident Management System in accordance with Incident Reporting and Investigation procedures.
- Proactively partners with the local management teams to identify and resolve HSE issues; engages with teams to ensure HSE roles, responsibilities and expectations are understood and followed by all personnel.
- Coordinates and works with relevant authorities regarding HSE issues.
- Leads local safety committees and emergency action teams; coordinates and trains for Emergency Preparedness (evacuation drills).
- Ensures company compliance at location(s) with environmental, chemical, waste management, and permit regulations.
- May serve as primary location(s) environmental coordinator with Corporate Environmental Management and external agencies on environmental management issues.
- Maintains the location(s) emergency response and other required plans.
- Ensures all required HSE reporting is completed timely and accurately.
- Ensures all HSE training for the designated location(s) maintains compliance with company and customer percentage completion targets.
- Exercises independent judgment and discretion in making recommendations to local management teams and HSE Geo‐Market Management in incident investigations, regulation and enforcement of related HSE matters.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/ or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Job Description CES District HSE Coordinator
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Safety & Health or related discipline preferred; equivalent work experience considered.
- Experience with coiled tubing, snubbing, nitrogen, fracturing, acidizing, cementing and pressure pumping preferred.
- Previous experience in oil and gas services industry preferred.
- Advanced public speaking and presentation skills; must be able to clearly communicate ideas and information throughout all levels in the organization in English.
-Must be able to use a Windows‐based personal computer.
- Associate Safety Professional (ASP) or Certified Safety Professional (CSP) preferred.
- Other Technical Skills
- Familiar with and able to analyze and interpret OSHA, DOT, BOEM/BSEE, NCR, EPA and other related Code of Federal Regulations (CFR sections).
- This position may be required to complete a functional test quantifying the physical requirements for the essential functions of the position.
- Employee must be physically able to perform all essential job functions required in this position, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- While performing the essential functions of this position, the employee is regularly required to sit, walk, stand, reach, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, hear, talk and smell.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- May be required to wear or use a respirator.
- Position may be subject to OSHA Medical Surveillance under 29 CFR 1910.1053.
- Complies with all Company Quality Management System Standards, Policies, Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Supports the CES Quality Policy Statement.
- Performs all work in accordance with established RPC and Company specific Policies, Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Performs duties within established standards and customer requirements.
- May work in an office, shop or warehouse environment.
- May be required to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays and evenings.
- May be required to work outside assigned location(s) to support internal and external customers.
*FLSA Status: Exempt
DOT Status: Non‐DOT*
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Certified Safety Professional (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative