Online Grocery Pickup, also known as OGP, provides another way for customers to shop at Walmart. To provide the best customer experience, the pickup team completes three different types of tasks.
- Picking – A personal shopper will select items from the salesfloor for multiple customer orders while meeting accuracy, quality and efficiency expectation.
- Attention to detail, self-motivation, a competitive spirit, desire to produce quality work, and preference to work at a fast pace are all important when a personal shopper is picking.
- Staging – Organize picked items into completed orders that can be quality checked and readied for dispensing to the customer upon arrival.
- Ability to multi-task, organization and planning skills, working together as a team, and flexibility are all important when working in staging picks and preparing orders for dispense.
- Dispensing – Deliver the completed orders to the customer – either the customer who is picking up their own order or a driver who will be delivering the order to the customer’s home or business.
- Putting our customer first, enjoy meeting and getting to know people, answering questions, and providing personalized service are part Walmart’s OGP brand at the customer vehicle.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $11.50 /hour
- Greenville, SC (Required)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)