Currently looking for experienced Travel Nurses (RN) for 13 week contract assignments (with the possibility of extension).
Registered Nurse (RN) must have 2+ years of recent experience in their specialty.
Requirements of the Experienced Travel Registered RN
- Nursing degree from an accredited nursing program
- Minimum 2 years of nursing experience
- BLS and ACLS certifications required
- Specialties of the Travel Registered Nurse (RN): Med/surg, Telemetry, PCU, Mother/Baby/Postpartum, ICU, NICU, PICU, ED, Case Management, Home Health, Critical Care, CCU, L&D, CVICU, LTAC, Operating Room, CVOR, Dialysis and many more!
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits for the Registered Nurse (RN)
- Boutique staffing agency w/ 1-on-1 attention and a dedicated recruiter working specifically for you!
- Travel assignments nationwide in all 50 states
- Top level, competitive pay w/ tax-free travel reimbursements
- Healthcare & dental insurance
- 401(K) savings program
- Certification and license reimbursement
- Sign-on & completion bonuses available
- Referral bonuses for fellow nurses
- Loyalty Program for returning nurses
- Travel with a Friend bonus
Responsibilities of the Experienced Travel Registered RN
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice.
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians.
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients.
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts.
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication & provide treatments according to physician’s orders.
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.).
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies.
- Assist surgeons during operations.
- Supervise and train LPNs and nursing assistants.
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families.
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.
- Provide all other nursing duties.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- their specialty: 2 years
- nursing: 2 years