Our thriving In-Home Health agency needs an experienced receptionist who can tackles a multitude of tasks from administrative duties involved with coordinating client care to file management and office organization. We’re looking for a professional who believes that patients should be treated as people rather than numbers in a file, and who understands the value of compassionate service. The job includes significant amounts of multi-tasking, but the ideal candidate will know how to prioritize projects.
- Welcomes patients and visitors in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains an organized and inviting office space.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Maintains business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; scheduling equipment service and repairs.
- Protects patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Medical Office Receptionist Skills and Qualifications:
- Telephone Skills
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Attention to Detail
- Word Processing
- Quality Focus
- Sick/Vacation Time Accrual
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
Job Type: Part-time
- Office Assistant: 1 year (Required)
- Microsoft Programs: 2 years (Required)
- office: 1 year (Required)
- Flagstaff, AZ 86004 (Required)