Full-time or Contract
Our client is looking for multiple senior salesforce developer and/or architect to configure and develop Apex/VisualForce/Lightning code in support of ongoing projects. The ideal candidate will take a lead role in the design, implementation, deployment and documentation of projects that leverage the Salesforce.com platform.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Supply expertise in advanced Apex programming concepts including common design patterns, governor limit management techniques, bulk patterns, efficient and reliable trigger handling, and asynchronous operations.
- Work with architects and other developers to translate business requirements into solution designs that best achieve the target capabilities and leverage the platform effectively
- Provide detailed estimates of the level of effort associated to implement capabilities based on business requirements and solution design
- Design, develop, test, document and deploy third-party integrations with Salesforce
- Plan, design, develop, test and deploy solutions within an agile SDLC framework that delivers high-quality code on a frequent basis
- Produce class diagrams, component diagrams, sequence diagrams and similar documentation
- Create and manage automated unit tests of Salesforce platform code developed by the team
- Engage in code and technical design reviews of solution implementations to ensure code quality and best practices are maintained
- Collaborate with architects to ensure technical solution designs adhere to architectural strategies of the team.
- Collaborate with quality assurance team members in designing functional and automated test plans for solutions, and participate in the overall QA process.
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years of hands-on Salesforce experience with evidence of exceptional ability.
- Experience configuring and developing custom Apex/Visualforce/Lightning code in the areas of Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Workflows, Mobile, API’s, and integration to enterprise systems.
- Extensive experience developing Apex classes, Apex triggers, VisualForce pages and controllers, web services leveraging the Salesforce API in REST and SOAP.
- Experience participating in the implementation of back-office or e-commerce systems.
- Experience developing with Lightning, OR an SPA framework.
- Salesforce Certified Developer / Administrator (ADM-201, DEV 401/501) is required.
- Experience on an Agile Scrum project delivered under Continuous Delivery is preferred.
- Experience with a complete software development life cycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field (or equivalent in experience)
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Salesforce: 5 years (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Work Location: One location