As a Recruiter, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of our organization by supporting our human resources and leadership team with the recruitment of top talent. You will be responsible for driving talent acquisition strategies by utilizing best practice initiatives and tactics to source, identify, attract and hire talent into the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The following description of work to be performed by this individual is not intended to be all-inclusive. Rather, it focuses on the major tasks that must be accomplished. There are many necessary activities to satisfy any of the following performance guidelines.
- Partner with retail, manufacturing, and corporate support locations to ensure that hiring needs are met
- Coordinate end-to-end sourcing and recruitment process which may include sourcing, job fairs, phone screens, scheduling interviews, and coordinating and/or making job offers
- Create, implement and maintain sourcing plans to include social media and relationships with appropriate educational organizations
- Maximize utilization of Kronos talent acquisition system and related vendor partner systems
- Coordinate and/or administer adjudication processes for pre-employment screenings
- Administer and/or provide guidance and support on the I-9 employment eligibility verification process
- Create and communicate staffing announcements
- Partner with human resources business partners to maintain job descriptions
- Collaborate with other recruiters in the analysis of metrics that measure our effectiveness and efficiency with recruitment, metrics such as time to hire, time to start, time to fill, etc.
- Make adjustments to existing processes or identifying new solutions that will improve the way we source, screen, hire, and onboard new employees
- Participate in other human resource functions and related projects
OTHER JOB DUTIES (Not considered essential to the job)
- Perform all other related assignments (including special projects) as required in a professional and cooperative manner.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field or equivalent experience
- LFHI Competencies expected of all employees include: action oriented, customer focus, functional/technical skills, informing, and integrity and trust.
- Position Competencies (the Lominger Competency Architecture was used to establish skill sets needed for this specific position)
- See competencies as referenced in essential duties and responsibilities
- Other required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Fundamental knowledge of HR practices and employment law
- A service-oriented individual with a high energy, positive and friendly demeanor
- Ability to respond to continually changing priorities and coordinate multiple projects
- Excellent computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Creativity and a passion for learning
- Curiosity about technology and learning HR systems
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently in a team environment within deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple assignments at a time, ability to prioritize, anticipate change and communicate effectively
- Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend English
OTHER REQUIREMENTS/EQUIPMENT USED, IF APPLICABLE
- Office Equipment (this may include computer, phone, printer, scanner, copier and fax machine)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)