OneSky Flight is seeking a Jr. MS SQL Development DBA who is passionate about innovation and database technologies to help us build and maintain solid, high performing and scalable database solutions for our private jet operation teams. We support the technology needs of four established private jet brands Flexjet, Flight Options, Sentient Jet, and SkyJet. We are constantly updating our operations systems and are adding to the team to enable us to do even more.
Have you always wanted to work for an innovative company that has the agility of a startup but has decades of experience as an industry leader within a fast-paced and growing industry like private aviation?
A day in the life...
- As an MS SQL Server development DBA, you will be responsible for developing new database solutions and optimizing existing processes for our suite of operations applications.
- You will develop SQL code that is efficient, smart and impactful. Our operations systems are core to our business. Your work will be highly visible.
- Monitor the performance, scalability and security of SQL Server instances.
- Learn about the private jet / fractional jet industry and develop SQL solutions to enhance the capabilities of our operations and owner services teams.
Successful DBA's :
- Have the ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Are self-motivated, independent, and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
- Exhibit exceptional attention to detail.
- Demonstrate well-developed interpersonal skills that are conducive to a team culture.
- Possess excellent organizational skills, and communication skills both written and verbal
A Plus but Not Required:
- Have prior experience in travel or aviation
- Have experience with location based services
- Holds a pilot’s license or is working towards obtaining his or her pilot’s license
Apply Directly at: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/ONE1009/JobBoard/2510e534-afd0-4379-b8a4-d1fe8b130dde/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=71b2a720-6724-485a-a751-f3d54acc821b
Job Type: Full-time