Are you a rockstar? Do you love working with a partner? Are you a mover and shaker?
Only the truly ambitious and detail-oriented person will read this entire ad and follow the directions clearly. Don’t bother applying if you don’t follow the application directions precisely. We have a high-end answering service for veterinary practices. We need a rockstar assistant for our manager.
This is a part-time position. Your hours will be variable since we have different shifts. You need a minimum of 5 years of experience as an office assistant and preferred experience in a veterinary practice. We are looking for the right person with the right attitude. Compensation depends on your experience and your attitude.
- This is a virtual position, you will not be working at an office. Experience as an assistant is required.
- Days & weekends are required
- This would be a part-time position.
- The ability to communicate is HUGE, both with your partner and team members.
- Organization and attention to detail are a must.
- Administrative skills are a must.
- Veterinary medicine experience is preferred.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Setting up appointments, scheduling meetings, & distributing reports.
- Communication with management on a regular basis.
- You have experience with Microsoft Office & G Suite
- You embrace technology with open arms and get excited about learning new systems and ways of doing things.
- You love dealing with people. You are ready to kill them with kindness.
- You love being on the computer and on the phone.
- You consider yourself a problem solver -- you don't get freaked out at things that you don't initially understand. Instead, you look at it as an opportunity to add to your skillset.
If you are THE ONE, here's how to apply:
- Apply for the Indeed posting
- Complete the online assessment
- Send an email to RockStarRemoteResumes @ gmail.com
- Subject line: I'd love to be your assistant!
- The body of the email should be a cover letter explaining your interest and that you understand the requirements and your availability (days and times) for an interview.
- Indicate which of the skill sets you possess from the above list.
- "Sell us" on why you should be chosen for an interview.
- Include 3 references with their telephone numbers & their emails (former employers only).
- If you're a good verbal communicator you may want to send us a link to a short video telling us about yourself. This is not mandatory.
- Attach your resume in PDF format and let us know how best to contact you
- Candidate must meet computer requirements: (In your email please send image proof of requirements)
Please visit speedtest.net to find what your connection is. Ideally, we are looking for a minimum of 20 Mbps down and 4 Mbps up.
RAM: 8 GB
Hard Drive: 256 GB SSD (Solid State Drive)
Who this position is NOT for:
- If you need lots of direction (beyond your training period of course).
- If you don’t have the specific skills described above.
- If you are not 2,934,792,387 % honest and reliable and hard-working.
- If you don’t follow the specific directions to apply for the position.
- You love people, but technology freaks you out.
- You love technology, but people freak you out.
- You don’t like being given instructions and tasks.
- You have personal drama and instability in your life.
- If you're "in-between" and just looking for some income to tide you over.
What happens next?
We will review all responses and set up the next step for the top 5%.
Tip: make yourself stand out from the rest of the pack… but do not exaggerate! Be truthful. Be creative. Don't waste our time and we won't waste yours.
If you don't hear from us 1 month after your email, assume that you were not chosen to go forward in the application process.
Thank you for your interest.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $14.00 per hour
- Microsoft Office: 5 years (Required)
- Data Entry: 5 years (Required)
- administrative assistant: 5 years (Required)
- Veterinary: 5 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)