The Kelly Clarkson Show is seeking a Trade Out Associate Producer to join our Trade Out Department. Must be detail-oriented, highly organized and comfortable working on a fast-paced/high-volume production. Prior trade out experience is a plus. This is a Run of Show position.
Research brands and cold-call/email agencies and vendors to procure new promoted prizes
Assist prize team in the vendor agreement process, facilitate contracts, coordinate delivery of prop prizes, and secure renewals
Work with legal department on promotional agreements
Complete and maintain paperwork for prizes
Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years of production related experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Working experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Constant Contact
- Candidates must have existing relationships with agency and brand contacts
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
- Must be willing to work in Universal City, California
- Must have work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and adjust to change
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Must demonstrate a high quality of work performed, both accurately and efficiently
- Self-motivated with ability to prioritize work and multitask over a wide range of responsibilities
NBC Ent First Run Syndication
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.