Summit Technologies, Inc. has numerous employment opportunities for JAST - C-UAS Intelligence Analysts(Counter-Unmanned Aerial Systems) located in Reston, VA. These full-time positions require an Active Top Secret/SCI Clearance and consist of a rotation of 90 days OCONUS deployment to Ramstein, Germany or other locations followed by a 9-month assignment in Reston, VA. This rotation continues for the life of the project. The position requires a minimum of 10 years of intelligence experience and a Bachelors Degree.
Please do not apply unless you are a US citizen with a DoD Top Secret/SCI security clearance (SCI adjudication within the last five years). Thank you in advance for your co-operation.
As a Counter-Unmanned Aerial Systems (CUAS) Intelligence Analyst, you will provide embedded and reach back support to Improvised Threat and C-UAS efforts and operations executed by committed war fighting units and foreign partners. You will provide specialized multi-intelligence analysis, fusion and vulnerability assessments to understand and mitigate the threat posed by UAS.
Other required duties:
- Providing multi-intelligence analysis and assessments that integrates existing national-level products and databases to define patterns of threat and UAS network activity and narrow the search space to conduct counter-threat and C-UAS operations.
- Interact directly with the supported Combatant Commands, deployed intelligence consumers, foreign partners, and the Community of Interest during the development of intelligence products to meet Command, unit and subordinate element intelligence requests for information and inform a variety of activities to protect critical infrastructure.
- Plan, develop, and deliver tailored intelligence capabilities and tools training to supported intelligence consumers and partners; and participate in the development and fielding of tactics, tools and techniques to effectively mitigate the UAS threat.
Desired Experience Skills:
- While deployed, you will embed with the supported CCMD, deployed warfighters, and partner nations; to assist operational and tactical commanders, the AOC, their staff and subordinate units with fusing operations and Intelligence information, to enhance their effectiveness against threats.
- You will identify and analyze problems, and generate recommended solutions based upon experience working with elements of the DOD, interagency and international partners.
- Deployments are 90 days in length to Ramstein (GER) and 9 months providing reach back support.
- While providing reach back support, you will directly support embedded teammates; answer requests for support from other CCMDs and tactical units; and work closely with a wide variety of units, institutions, and partners.
- You will assist with pre-deployment training/preparation, conduct professional development within the CACI-WGI Joint Analytical Support Team, and mentor new team members to ensure their readiness.
- You will work closely with your team to identify capabilities and vulnerabilities of targeted enemy organizations; identify trends, patterns, and key nodes; and highlight their relationships to the targeted enemy networks.
- More than one year of deployed Intelligence Analysis experience within the EUCOM or CENTCOM AOR.
- The ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
- Ability to provide daily feedback to the team lead on product development.
- Be deployable to the required theater of operations, usually conducting periodic travel within CONUS and three-to-four-month deployments and TDY to OCONUS locations.
- Willing to work rotating shifts - that may include nights and weekends.
Desired Qualifications Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree and more than three years of experience, or an associate degree and five years of experience, or seven years of relevant work experience. We will also consider candidates with four years of direct relevant experience.
- More than three years of experience conducting Network Analysis in support of C-UAS, attack the network or CT operations - including counter-facilitation.
- More than three years of experience providing some combination of C-UAS, C-IED or Asymmetric threat intelligence analysis support.
- More than ten years of military experience, or a combination of military and IC Agency experience, including recent combat deployments, and be well-versed in all areas of military intelligence.
- Expert understanding of network analysis tools such as Analyst Notebook and Palantir.
- Expert understanding of advanced tools to include: Voltron, MIST and other related intelligence tool suites.
- Expert understanding of Intel-related databases such as M3, TAC, NCTC Online, TIDE, ICReach Cultweave, PROTON, and related SIGINT Databases.
- Practical understanding of Geospatial Intel tools, such as ArcGIS and Google Earth.
- Practical understanding of analysis of unstructured complex Big Data sets.
- Must be able to work independently or with little government oversight yet function effectively as part of a team in a joint working environment.
Active DoD Top Secret/SCI clearance
Deploy OCONUS (Ramstein, Germany or other locations) as part of analytical team for an initial 3-month rotation followed by a 9 month to 1-year assignment in Reston, VA. This deployment and rotation schedule will continue for the life of the project.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Summit Technologies offers a variety of benefits, including, medical, dental, short-and long-term disability insurances; 401(k) retirement plan, paid holidays and time off.
If you are a good match and are interested in more information, please forward the following information to: email@example.com your earliest convenience and list 5620 in the email subject line.
- Updated resume including MM/YYYY for each employer
- Compensation requirements (salary with benefits, or long-term hourly contract-no benefits)
- Best times/dates to interview (plus phone # you can best be contacted at)
- Availability to start once given formal offer
Summit Technologies Inc. appreciates your interest. We will contact the best matching prospects and will consider you for future opportunities. We will not submit your resume without your prior knowledge and consent. Summit Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.