PRIMARY PURPOSE : Responsible for operating a company service truck and driving to various locations to service/pump/clean portable restrooms, holding tanks, hand wash stations, comfort stations and any other items rented in support of our core items.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: include the following and other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Conduct daily pre-shift & post-shift vehicle inspection & report deficiencies to dispatch supervisor immediately. Also, report improper operation, faulty equipment, and unusual conditions to the Dispatch Supervisor/Manager.
- Operate service truck to and from pre-designated work sites based on daily routing information.
- Maintain telephone contact with dispatch to receive additional instructions, changes to work locations, etc.
- Service portable restrooms, holding tanks, sinks, showers, etc., at various work sites by following the Company's servicing SOP.
- Restock paper products, hand sanitizer, soap, etc. in units being serviced.
- Clean interior and exterior of units and add chemical solution to portable restroom units.
- Maintains truck logs according to state and federal regulations.
- Follow all established safety rules & regulations.
- Special/Other projects as assigned by management.
Note: This position is subject to periodic quality control checks by a designated Company representative.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS :
Valid Driver License (Minimum of a Class C but can vary by location & state).
Job Type: Full-time
- Are you in Beaumont, TX?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Valid Driver License (Minimum of a Class C but can vary by location & state).?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulation
Job Type: Full-time
- Valid Driver License (Minimum of a Class C but can vary by location & state). (Required)