Are you a customer service agent looking to supplement your current income?
Then we have what you want. We are Sunset Services a local real estate investment company. We're looking for folks in the Customer Service Agent industry who want to earn extra income.
Here's what you need to get started:
You'll need a laptop OR PC/MAC
OR Smart device
- Stable internet connection
- At least 20 to 25 hours weekly availability
- Willingness to follow directions to the T
- Desire to follow through
Here's what you'd be doing:
-Listing our property for Rent 2 Own and to Investors who want to rent out property on AirBNB or to lease tenants.
-We use Craigslist, Facebook and I.G. to list our properties. We offer No credit or background check and no down payment to attract the most potential clients.
-Once you receive call/text/email from the client, you would then contact them and prequalify them over the phone with a series of basic questions to make sure we have a good fit.
-Using your Customer Service skills as needed to help attract them to our real estate properties.
-You then schedule the best time to view the properties. They pay first month rent plus the deposit and we pay you immediately.
This is an entry-level gig, no experience is required, but we do train at our offices in Cleveland and Warrensville Heights, so that you'll learn what's required to start making great money.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $800.00 to $1,500.00 /week
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
Communication method(s) used:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma