Looking for Business Analyst,This includes interviewing users and gathering and compiling user requirements to convey to development teams throughout the agile software development lifecycle, testing, and training. The Business Analyst will also create the functional and/or technical requirements, along with user interface requirements, as needed to support business requirements.
- Hands-on modeling to represent business activities in diagrams or other hands-on experience with documenting a system or a feature, as demonstrated by the use of unified modeling language (UML), or any other notation to represent a business need.
- Design and deliver project artifacts, including process workflows, business rules, wireframes, screen element specifications, user stories, and acceptance test cases.
- Design and develop materials and system structure, forms, and media that enhance insurance and document processes.
- Monitor support tickets related to the enterprise transaction system, and identify process or training related issues.
- Provide end-user assistance regarding systems and related software.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, business, or related field or equivalent combination of education and professional work experience.
- Business will not provide sponsorship
Job Type: Full-time
- United States (Preferred)