Calling all experienced Realtors!!! Now that we are under shelter in place orders and there is a ban on showing properties in DFW what are Realtors to do? Come join us working remotely from home.
We are seeking a motivated Acquisition Agentto support our growing real estate team at Hemani Homes!
Are you driven to win and want to be in control of your career with a no-ceiling income?
Do you love using your influence and people skills to make things happen?
Do you enjoy working to achieve something?
This opportunity can be the most fun, fulfilling and a life changer for the right Individual.
As an Acquisition Associate you will be part of our purchasing team and will prospect and acquire new properties daily from the MLS.
What you will get:
The best training and support. You will learn the fix n flip business in single family homes. Learn to analyze properties and make offers. Yes, we will absolutely train and teach you and continually support you. Win-Win for all of us.
This is a 100% Commission position.
This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you won’t just earn a living but be part of a growing family that invests in each other. We are fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer.
We would love to have you join the Team!
· Determining a home’s value
· Determining a home’s renovation’s cost
· Understanding comps and values
· Analyze 50 to 100 properties per day
· Prepare and send contracts for 10+ properties per day
· Negotiate with Realtors
· Track expiring listings
· Ability to learn and consistently apply industry/team guidelines and standards
· Submit all necessary documentation to office broker for file compliance
· Discretion to handle confidential information
· 1+ years as a licensed agent in Texas
· Independent and self-motivated
· Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
· Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
· A self-starter who can work hard consistently
· Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
· Tech savvy (Microsoft Word, Excel proficient)
· Own transportation
· Good with numbers
· Professional in attitude and appearance
· Sales Experience is a big plus
· A willingness to work a flexible schedule as needed
· Careful attention to detail
· Must possess excellent written and oral grammar and writing ability
· Trustworthy, responsible, punctual
Hemani Homes headquartered in Dallas, Texas is a top notch and highly recognized real estate investment firm that specializes in flipping single family housing. Founded in 2006, we have completed well over 1000 single family real estate transactions.
Click on the link below for more information about Hemani Homes:
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $1.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- leasing: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- real estate salesperson: 1 year (Preferred)
- Real Estate License (Required)
Real Estate License Required:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment